Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Zoey and the Bottle Dilemma!

I've been told that I am a bad blogger!  I guess it's because the last time I blogged was at 6 weeks and now Zoey is 10 weeks!! So here is what has been going on...

Zoey has been wonderful for the most part...however, she is very stubborn!  She seems to love breastfeeding and will not take a bottle at all!  We've tried different nipples, different people feeding her, different places, sneaking it in while she's sleeping, sneaking it in while she's breastfeeding, letting her watch tv and sneaking it in and all we get are crying hysterics!!  Zoey is starting Day Care on May 8 and we need to have he taking the bottle before that day.  I may have to revert to "tough love" and only give the bottle even if she starves...it's going to be sooo hard!

Other than our bottle dilemma she is doing great!  We go to playgroup about everyday with lots of fun new friends, she naps great and she even sleeps about 7 hours a night!!

Here are a few photos from the past month!


April 14, 2 months old!!

Smiling while her nanny holds her
Zoey Playing in her GYMINI
enjoying the sunny day



No comments:

Post a Comment