Well, this weekend was quite a doozy! I got the stomach flu and was totally our of commission! Luckily I had Jonathan to take care of me and Zoey. He was a wonderful nurse, husband and dad all in one. The flu symptoms started wednesday night and by saturday, instead of getting better, the symptoms got worse! I decided at 11pm on Saturday night that I needed to go to the Dr...but my family was out of town and Zoey was sleeping soundly. The 2nd reason I am lucky is because our amazing friend, Jared Willis, volunteered to come over while we went to the hospital! Thank you Jared and Alison for being such great friends! Today is Monday and I am feeling a little bit better, but my stomach still hurts...hopefully I am on the road to recovery.
So today is Tuesday, August 7 and 3 days after my hospital visit. Found out that I had E COLI! I am feeling much better but never want to get that again! YUCK!
We were happy to help out!
ReplyDelete