Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Busy Busy Busy
Why did we think that it would be easy to buy a house, move and have a baby all within 2 months?? Well here we are, in the midst of moving, Jonathan is starting a new position (promotion, yay!) and we are having a baby all within 2 months of today!! YIKES! I'm exhausted and of course Zoey is more active than ever and had a very bad ear infection last week. Thank god we got her some amoxicillin, she thinks it's candy and keeps asking for "more more." As for me, i'm 30 weeks pregnant and walking around with a head cold (I keep getting everything that Zoey brings home from school, no fun). We have been packing the house up and with all of Zoey's toys it's like a never ending story! Of course i decided to pack all my toiletries about 4 days ago and I am still working so I have no hairdryer, no medicine, and I packed my makeup (but fished that out a few days later, realizing what I had done). Luckily Jonathan's parents flew in a few days ago and they have been helping with the packing but my parents planned a trip to Prague and so they are gone! As I am sitting here at 8:35AM when i should be getting dressed for my 10am meeting (which i have not showered for yet because i have no hairdryer)...I am wondering what the heck we are going to do with 2 babies and all the commotion!! It's going to be a busy couple of years! Hopefully the move will be successful and we can relax for a few days before "junior" comes along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lo-sorry you are so stressed but it will be so nice to be in your new home when this baby boy arrives. Just don't send yourself into early labor. If you need help let us know we ca try to be of assistance anytime:)
ReplyDelete