It's been a few weeks since I've posted but life has been busy!!
Jordan's milestones (4 months) - tummy time is getting better, he's "talking" a lot, holding Sophie and grabbing for toys!! Sleeping is from 7:30/8pm until 7am. He is a very easy baby!!
Zoeys milestones (22 months) talking a lot!! She can "do" everything for herself. Quick cute story - the other day I was rushing to leave the house to drop zoey at daycare, I loaded everyone into the car along with the stroller, lunch, jacket, etc. as we are about to get on the Main Street zoey is yelling "shoes shoes" in her broken English! I am trying to figure out what she is saying and then realize that she is yelling shoes because I forgot to put them on!! Love these kids!!
On another note Marla has been in the hospital and undergoing open heart surgery for the last 16 days. I am in the waiting room now and hoping that this is her last one and she will be recovering soon. Skye and Stella have been at la crèche with zoey.





No comments:
Post a Comment